With 100% pure cinnamon powder extracted from limbs and cinnamon stems in the mountains of Tra My Tien Phuoc Quang Nam. Cinnamon powder is made from pureed cinnamon bark, has a very aromatic smell and keeps the scent for a long time. Cinnamon powder contains a lot of vitamins and minerals such as: Vitamin A, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, calcium, potassium, manganese, iron, zinc and magnesium. In addition, it contains a large amount of fiber and antioxidants. It is estimated that 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder contains up to 1.4 mg of manganese, equivalent to nearly 75% of the daily recommended amount of manganese.
Great use of cinnamon powder
Despite the grinding process, cinnamon powder still ensures its inherent effects. And it is applied a lot in life from food processing to medicine and is a product to help improve beauty. The following are the great uses of cinnamon powder:
– Cinnamon powder has the effect of treating bactericidal fungi, treating diseases such as stomach ulcers, inflammation of the vagina, nasopharynx …
– In addition to treating disease, cinnamon is also a valuable medicinal ingredient for reducing fat, beautifying skin and treating acne, cinnamon powder is often used with honey to expensive masks, improve beauty as well as prevent and treat some The case has an impact on the human appearance in terms of the influence of the current radiation club development.
– Besides, cinnamon powder also has other effects that are to help improve memory, brain, eliminate symptoms of stress, pressure … Therefore, cinnamon powder is considered a tonic effective. curing memory impairment for humans and increasing awareness.
– Using cinnamon powder regularly will help the body’s metabolism become stable, contribute to eliminate excess body fat, shorten the weight loss roadmap more effectively.
Cinnamon has antibiotic ingredients so it heals the wound very quickly.
– Cinnamon bark powder reduces cholesterol, fights free radicals, has antioxidants that can prevent cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer.
– According to research, using 1 – 6g cinnamon per day helps regulate blood glucose helps improve and support the treatment of diabetes.
– For a long time, cinnamon has been used by people to treat tooth decay and deodorize breath, help clean the oral cavity, prevent invasive bacteria and protect teeth.
In addition, cinnamon powder also helps create a delicious flavor during baking and is used as a spice for many dishes.